Our experienced Customer Services Operators can provide full or part-time support, allowing you the flexibility to manage costs whilst meeting the needs of your customers and developing sales performance.
- Proactive Customer Management
- Decisive Problem Solving
- Good Communication
Our experienced & passionate people like nothingmore than exceeding customer expectations.
A daily point of contact keeps communication lines short and flow of information tight.
- Order taking, entry, progression through to fulfilment
- Customer enquiries, requests for information and samples
- Pride in the job leads to excellence in the execution
- Structured to support client needs
- Continually challenging mindset
Crest manages customer processes within a SAP system supporting your business activity.
This environment allows data capture, storage and reporting with security, visibility and transparency.
- End to end ERP system
- Web, EDI & e-commerce solutions
- E-alerts, notifications and texts
- Business intelligence, reporting and information management
Crest Logistics maintiains its accreditation through its compliance with ISO13485.
We have a large number of CE marked products under management and therefore have to continually meet the legal requirements and classifications within the 'Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC'. Crest Logistics also holds a Wholesale Dealers License.